Thank you for allowing your children to participate in this year’s choir. I am so excited to make some awesome music together. I wanted to share with you my rules, expectations, and choir calendar with you. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out. At this time, our performance date has not been decided, but I’m pretty sure it will not be on Easter. Due to our late start, I want to make sure we have plenty of time to work before we bring our music to the church. I will let you know of the performance date ASAP.
*New this semester, please supply a Black, 3-ring Binder and a Pencil for your child’s music. Nothing fancy is required, just a simple BLACK binder from DG will work!
Music, Worship and Children’s Pastor, FBCWG
417-343-1616 | email@example.com
Rules, and Expectations
- Students will have fun in rehearsals and performances.
- Students are expected to be on time to rehearsals and picked up in a timely manner. (But I know stuff comes up, so don’t worry too much about timeliness.)
- Rehearsals are Sunday Evenings, 6-7:30 unless otherwise stated.
- Students will be expected to bring their music folders and a pencil to each rehearsal.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Practice with your recordings and sheet music throughout the week. We only have a limited number of rehearsals, so working at home is crucial.
- Students will wear appropriate attire as directed closer to the performance date.
February 6th – 6-7:30 pm
February 13th – No Rehearsal, Super Bowl Sunday!!!
February 20th – 6-7:30 pm
February 27th – 6-7:30 pm
March 6th – 6-7:30 pm
March 13th – 6-7:30 pm
March 20th – 6-7:30 pm
March 27th – 6-7:30 pm
April 3rd – 6-7:30 pm
April 10th – 6-7:30 pm
April 17th – No Rehearsal
April 24th – 6-7:30 pm
* More rehearsal dates (such as some in May) may be added later.